EGX Blog 5

 8th September 


We have organised all of the merchandise that we want to order for EGX, and I have now set up my equals cards. My next step is to get the budget approved for both games, which I will be doing through the next week by presenting my business cases for each item we buy. In order to do this, I will create a spreadsheet with the exact costs after VAT for each purchase, and justify why exactly we want to purchase these items. 


We have also been on top of our socials, posting about the characters and gameplay for both games, in turn giving our audience an insight to what our game is going to look like at EGX. Both of our social media pages now have over 40 followers, which I’m happy with, as the pages are growing at a steady rate with our consistent posting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EGX Blog Post 2

EGX Blog Post 6

EGX Blog Post 1